FastPivot is currently looking for a full-time Front-End Web Designer with strong communication skills and the ability to work on a growing team of web development experts.
We are looking for a self-starter and someone who is capable to work with little direction and on multiple projects at any given time. You should be able to work on both ecommerce and non-ecommerce projects.
Our ideal candidate will be required to create logos and mockups for clients for their full website from start to finish. They will also assist our engineers with choosing an appropriate layout that meets the clients specifications. When necessary, they will also be required to assist with the initial HTML and CSS creation of the new web site.
Skills & Qualifications
- understanding of both UI and UX when it comes to mobile design
- ability to complete full logo designs and brandings from scratch
- excellent typography, color and layout skills
- ability to produce site maps, wireframes and user flow diagrams when applicable
- working knowledge of making design decisions based on detailed user experience
- knowledge of CSS3 and grid frameworks for rapid responsive development.
- ability to code semantic HTML5 when necessary
- lover of clean code and beautiful layouts
- solid verbal and written communication skills
- familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and Compass
- have experience with Git and understanding of version control
- ability to work in Photoshop/Fireworks and Illustrator
- online portfolio provided for our review
- ability to work remotely on a team of engineers and project managers
- excellent work ethic
For consideration: email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Availability (specific hours & volume)
- Online portfolio link